Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Is this the best view in the World?

Is this is best view in the world?  I think it is the best I have ever seen?  I know that Whitehaven Beach is voted the best beach in Australia and it really is beautiful.  Not good for surfing.

I think that every Aussie should try and get up here and see this area - it really is lovely. 

I think this would be one of the best views I have ever seen.  From the Tongue Bay Lookout, you can see Whitehaven beach at the left and on the right is Hill Inlet - a Cat is anchored in here.  Our draft precludes us from going in here unfortunately.  We need a centre-board!

Watching a Catarmaran wend its way out of Hill Inlet.  The water was so clear we could see the deep channels that it would follow.



National Parks have made really great walks around the Whitsunday Islands.  This one is from Tongue Bay over the hill to Hill Inlet and Whitehaven Beach.  We had to wait for high tide to get across the coral reef, and then make sure we get back in time to get back to windChalmer.




Enhanced holidays for those who can afford a secluded beach day.


No comments:

Post a Comment