Sunday, September 9, 2012

2 Sept - Spending the day with Kay and Darrell

Was just wonderful to catch up with Kay and Darrell when in the Hervey Bay Boat Club Marina. 

We were given a really great tour of the surrounding area, wonderful views and township.  Great walking paths which were over six miles long, I think Kay said.

Lunch on a deck overlooking the Susan River - see the photo, just so relaxing. 

Kay and Darrell are going just great and have a lovely home with amazing views.  So nice to reminiscent about the old days and have a great laugh about my rooster which I brought to work for her.  He was in a box under my desk as I couldn't leave him in a hot car.  He then crowed just as visiting dignitaries walked down the hall.  Well that was one of our many laughs. 

Thanks Kay and Darrell for a really wonderful day.

Lunching on a deck overlooking the Susan River, close to Kay and Darrell's home.

Darrell, Ian, Kay and my sister Neroli - lunch with views.



Posing in front of their lovely house

Kay and Darrell's backyard has views to Fraser Island - wow!

Marina - Hervey Bay Boat Club

No comments:

Post a Comment